A Bridge For Greater Social Responsibility
Throughout its long history, The Exchange Clubs’ vision has been to build stronger families, stronger community, and stronger country and over the years we have seen the positive impact of our contributions.
Expanding this vision, the Exchange Club of Irvine today is a bridge for corporations and individuals to fulfill their social responsibility and support unmet community needs.
Ways We Build Community Bridges
- Child Abuse Prevention - Helping reduce the devastating cycle of child abuse
- Excellence in Teaching - Rewarding Irvine teachers for the difference they make
- Irvine Police Awards Banquet - Partnering with Irvine Police Department for a safer community
- Veteran’s Support Events - Honoring those who faithfully serve and protect our country
- High School and Scholar Atheletes - Recognizing contributions of Irvine Youth
- President’s Circle (Corporate Program) - A bridge for corporations to engage in greater social responsibility
- Annual Irvine Thanksgiving Prayer Breakfast - Helping raise awareness and funds for child abuse prevention